The applicant has to submit the enclosed admission form duly filled in all respects along with the following testimonials:
1. Original Birth Certificate for new entrants in K.G and Std. I
2. Original School / College leaving certificate.
(countersigned by Education Officer for CBSE/ IB/ ICSE/ Other State Board students)
3. Original Mark sheet of qualifying exam with two attested copies.
4. True copy of Aadhar Card
5. Medical Certificate (School)
6. Four copies of recent passport size color photographs.
7. Two attested copies of Xth mark sheet. (Jr. College)
CBSE/IB/ICSE/other State Board students :
a) Migration Certificate b) Eligibility Certificate
Process for Eligibility Certificate :
1) Eligibility Form to be purchased from Board Office.
2) “Deed of Undertaking” required on a stamp paper (format available alongwith the form )
3) Submit the duly filled Form to the college authorities. (Alongwith Deed of Undertaking, Migration certificate, photocopy of T.C. & Xth Mark sheet, Passport size Photographs and prescribed fees).
Caution Money: To be paid by the Student at the time of admission. It is a one time fee refundable at the time of issuance of College leaving Certificate (Junior College).
Installment Fees for School : Applicable to students opting for payment of fees in installment.
RULES REGARDING PAYMENT OF FEES
1. The fee is to be paid in single instalment at the time of admission.
2. Fees for all courses may be revised by the institute. Any increase, if applicable, is payable by the student during the academic year.
3. Fine shall be imposed for late payment of fees / installments or any other dues.
4. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.